Technology Cell (Industry Institute Interaction Cell)
TECHNOLOGY CELL of GRIET was formed with an aim to promote Industry-Institute Interaction.
- To encourage the students to visit the industries to enhance the technical knowledge in their respective feilds
- To establish the MoU's with various renowned industries for training and placements
- To encourage the research faculty to do consultency with industries for internal revenue generation
- To encourage the faculty for training in industies and in-house training by industry experts
- Promote time bound solutions and product development culture among students and staff
- Promote the culture of standardised documentation and quality consciousness among students and staff
- Provide industries with cost effective solutions to the nagging problems in their products
Members of Technology Cell
|Dr. N Sateesh, Professor, MECH, - IIIC Coordinator
|Mrs B Padma Vijetha Dev CSE- Member
|Ms. Y Priyanka, Assistant Professor, ECE, - Member
|Mr. Y J Nagendra, Associate Professor, IT - Member
|Mr. T Srikanth, Assistant Professor, CE, - Member
|Mr R Anil Kumar, Assistant Professor, EEE, - Member
|Dr Jandhyala N Murthy, DIRECTOR, Chief Advisor.
|Dr J Praveen , Principal and Chief Advisor
As on date Technology Cell has completed around 25 projects with various companies and has entered into MOU’s with a number of companies and has generated more than Rs 1,25,000/- for its projects apart from a number of gifts and presentations to the project leaders.