JNTUH J-Labs (GRIET) SPoCs
|Dr. Y. J. Nagendra Kumar
||Dean Technology and Innovation Cell &Professor of IT, GRIET
|Mr. G. Pradeep Kumar
||Asst Professor, ECE, GRIET
The inaugural Ceremony of J-Lab@griet was held on 23rd of March 2018. The chief dignitary of the day was the Vice Chancellor of JNTUH, Prof A Venugopal Reddy. The other dignitaries present were Sri G V K Rangaraju, Vice President, GRES; Prof P S Raju, Advisor, GRIET; Dr Jandhyala N Murthy, Director, GRIET and Dr Praveen Jugge, Principal, GRIET.
This was then followed by a Project Expo where students from various streams showcased their innovative ideas in the form of prototypes to the dignitaries. All the projects received appreciation and encouragement from the dignitaries.
- Build Culture of Innovation to compete in the knowledge economy
- Applied Research to build tech intensive enterprises.
- Create a unique HUB of programs, facilities and networks to become a focal point for tech-startup incubation.
The mission of J-Hub is to nurture and catalyse ideas, match the strength ofstudent talent and R&D across the university with the entrepreneurship and networking opportunities in the region and globally to incubate tech-enterprises and solutions.
- Hackathon Leagues
- Mentor meetings
- Summer Product Engineering Workshop- EXCITE
- Technology Deep Drive Workshops
- Hub camp
- Idea Competitions
- B-Plan Contests
- Entrepreneurship Programs
- Accelerator Program