Under the AICTE Scheme for Promoting Interests, Creativity and Ethics among Students (SPICES) program , GRIET has established a student club “RETRIEVE” as a model club.
“The acquiring of culture is the development of an avid hunger for knowledge and beauty”.
India has always been known as the land that portrayed cultural and traditional vibrancy through its fine arts .GRIET shelters a diversified crowd of engineering aspirants from all parts of India with its high quality academic skills required to build in the technical minds for the future.
It is proposed to be a very active and enthusiastic cultural body by students themselves under the guidance of able faculty coordinators. We strongly believe that academic knowledge and cultural knowledge go hand in hand in which the art and cultural growth enhances the student’s academic growth as well.
- To provide students opportunities to express themselves and build confidence.
- To develop social skills that are essential for their overall development.
- To provide a comforting vent for students who are inclined to share their imaginations and talents.
- To reach out to the others through various activities and widen their spectrum.
- To enhance student skills and to accentuate their understanding and learning graph.
- To stimulate lifelong learning, and community interaction among students.
- To promote vibrant campus experience through organizing innumerable activities.